Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's 3yrs since u have gone but Ma and Pa still remembers you eachpassing day and each moment!You were the first lil bundle of joy of us and will always remain.Love u loads my Angel.Am sure you are in much more safer hands.So am little relaxed as you are taken care by Allmighty!This poem is for you my baccha!Mumma,Pappa loves you till death makes us apart.Hope you are in peace!Loads of love dear!


No words I write could ever say

How sad and empty I feel today

The Angels came for you

Much sooner than I planned

I'll brave the bitter grief that comes

And I'll try my best understand

Angel why did you have to go away

Why wasn't it right for you to stay

In my heart Angel will always be

I love him dearly and I know he'll watch over me

What I'm suffering seems so unfair

But one thing is for certain

My love for him will always be there

Angel my son you always will be

The most important part of my hearts memory

I'll cherish the moments I held you in my arms

And I'm sure that if you had of stayed longer

You would have graced me with your charms

A thousand words won't bring you back

I know because I've tried

Neither will a thousand tears

I know because I've cried

Now you're up in Heaven


With the Angels up above

They will take my place for now

And they'll give you all their love

So go and rest in peace now

My little boy so dear

For all my love and memories

I will hold forever near.

No comments:

Post a Comment